Your adress in Paris has re-opened in accordance with health and safety requirements:
- Antiseptic hand gel no-contact distributors,
- Plexiglass protective window at reception,
- Plexiglass protection between tables in breakfast lounge and veranda,
- Regular disinfection of equipment, common areas, and rooms,
- Toiletries, welcome products, and bathroom linen wrapped for your arrival,
- Removal of bed throws and decorative pillows,
- During your stay, room cleaning, drinks, snacks, and courtesy tray, on request,
- Temporary closing of our honesty bar, health and spa areas and our buffet breakfast,
- Continental breakfast in your room or in the breakfast lounge, 12 euros,
- Wearing a mask is compulsory.
Welcoming you again, our greatest pleasure and satisfaction!
Stéphane Fouche, Hotel Manager.